Medical Supplies Donation Program
- We love being good stewards of resources, and recycle and upcycle whenever we can. Here are some guidelines to help us all maximize our resources:
We do accept sealed, unopened prescription and over the counter medications. If we cannot use them for our patients, we safely dispose of them through the Illinois EPA.
Medical Equipment and Supplies
Although sometimes our patients need specialized equipment, we can't always use donated supplies.
We are always looking for:
- Diabetic equipment such as new unopened pen needles and sealed, refrigerated insulin.
- Ostomy Supplies
- CPAP Machines (ResMed S9 or new models from non-smoking households)
- CPAP Supplies (unused masks and hoses)
We do not have a need for:
- IV poles
- Hospital beds
- Tube feeding supplies
- Diabetic glucose meters or testing strips
Still not sure?
We can help determine whether the Clinic or another organization is the best place to donate your supplies.
Call us: (309) 888-5531
Email us: [email protected]