CHCC patients have access to a range of free services, including:
- Comprehensive primary and dental care
- Prescription medications at our onsite dispensary
- Specialty care referrals
- Labs and diagnostic testing
- Chronic disease management
- Nutrition and wellness education
We are unable to help with the following:
- Family planning
- Healthcare for children under 18 years of age
NEW 24-hour urgent care nurse call line
To better serve our patients' medical needs, we now have a 24-hour nurse call line for urgent healthcare advice that cannot wait until the next morning. This service is for current clinic patients only. Call (309) 888-5531 and press "3" to speak to a nurse about an urgent medical concern outside regular clinic hours.
If the Clinic is closed and you need to schedule an appointment or have another non-urgent concern, please call (309) 888-5531 and follow the prompt to leave a message. To refill a medication, leave a message for the Pharmacy at (309) 888-4653. We’ll get back to you during regular clinic hours.