Services We Offer
All of our services are provided absolutely free of charge to our patients. Once established as a clinic patient, individuals receive:
- Primary medical care
- Diagnostic testing and emergency/hospital services (provided by Advocate Bromenn and OSF St. Joseph Medical Centers)
- Referrals to specialty physicians for additional medical care
- Care coordination for patients
- Free prescription medications
The Clinic does NOT provide:
- Eye exams or glasses
- Prenatal care
- Walk-in Appointments for new patients
- Advanced psychiatric and mental health services
Community Health Care Clinic prides itself on providing high quality care to the patients in our community who need it most.
NEW 24-hour urgent care nurse call line
To better serve our patients' medical needs, we now have a 24-hour nurse call line for urgent healthcare advice that cannot wait until the next morning. This service is for current clinic patients only. Call (309) 888-5531 and press "3" to speak
to a nurse about an urgent medical concern outside regular clinic hours.
If the Clinic is closed and you need to schedule an appointment or have another non-urgent concern, please call (309) 888-5531 and follow the prompt to leave a message. To refill a medication, leave a message for the Pharmacy at (309) 888-4653. We’ll get back to you during regular clinic hours.