- This event has passed.
Harvest for Health
August 29 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Throughout August, Free and Charitable Clinics Month highlights the critical role clinics like CHCC play in creating a safety net healthcare system in Illinois.
To celebrate, we want to invite you to Harvest for Health, our first-ever harvest party and open house Wednesday August 29 from 4-7 p.m. at the Clinic. Join us in the Clinic parking lot for food and fun, including:
- Live DJ
- Beer on tap from White Oak Brewing
- Corn shucking competition
- Barnyard Discoveries petting zoo
- Face painting by The Zoo Lady Crew
- Door prizes
- Cooking demonstrations by the University of Illinois Extension and OSF Center for Healthy Lifestyles
- Outdoor games and children’s activities by The Gingerbread House
Admission is free, but donations are welcome to support CHCC’s mission to bring quality healthcare access to the medically underserved residents of McLean County.
Visit https://www.illinoisfreeclinics.org/what-we-do/free-charitable-clinics-month to learn more about the Illinois Association of Free and Charitable Clinics and Free and Charitable Clinics Month.